How To Submit A Guest Post On JewishWeddingInfo
We love nothing more than collaborating with many and varied individuals on our websites, and we’d love for you to submit an article, a post, an opinion, your unique perspective on the beautiful and rich and multifaceted world of the Jewish wedding. Here are some things you’ll need to know before you begin.
1. The Obvious: No Copywriting; No Spam (blatant advertising); No Obscenities; No Slander (If you are using real names of real people submit a release form.)
2. Content: Your post must be both aesthetic and informative as well as fitting the interests of our audience. The content you contribute to our website cannot appear anywhere else.
- Wedding Planning – Advice, Ideas, as well as Personal Experience.
- Jewish Wedding Traditions. Anything about the ceremonial and spiritual aspect of the Jewish wedding. Also Taharat Hamishpacha and Mikvah.
- Sheva Brachot – Advice, Ideas, as well as Personal Experience.
- Setting Up a New Home – Advice, Ideas, as well as Personal Experience.
We reserve the right not to publish a post for any reason and to make minor edits to your post. (These are not rules, they are guidelines, i.e. our ears are open to suggestions and ideas, but we do have the last word.)
3. Acknowledgment: You will receive full credit for your work and a link to your blog or website. You will not receive any financial reimbursement unless otherwise agreed.
4. How to Submit? Email your post to email@example.com. Use the same email if you have any questions.
5. For First Time Posters. If this is your first time guest posting on our website, we’ll need some info about you. Your name (pen-name ok) a little bit about you and your experience with Jewish weddings. Your Jewish affiliation.
We look forward to working together with you in providing quality, exciting, new content to couples-to-be everywhere.